Fairfied, CT Family Law & Personal Injury Law Firm

Representing Individuals and Families for More Than 30 Years

For experienced representation in family law, divorce, personal injury and medical malpractice, contact the law office of Richard H. Raphael. I provide people in Fairfield County and the surrounding area with a expert representation in a broad range of litigation areas. I take an aggressive yet practical approach to negotiations and litigation. When an agreement or settlement is the better option for you based on the particular facts of your case, I will attempt to craft a settlement that meets your needs. In cases when settlements are not possible and/or not in your best interest, I will aggressively pursue the matter at trial.

Since 1979, I have served individuals and families in Connecticut with strong legal advocacy in family law and personal injury . My approach to every case is centered on thorough preparation and personal attention to my clients. I spend time talking with clients about their rights and options, making sure they understand the consequences of their decisions. As an attorney, my job is to be a knowledgeable, trustworthy guide through the legal system.

Part of my commitment to excellent client service includes reviewing personal injury and medical malpractice claims that other lawyers or law firms may have turned down because they did not believe the potential settlement justified their efforts. However, I believe everyone has a right to be heard after injuries or wrongful death caused by the negligence of other parties. I am willing to review injury claims and will honestly speak with you about the merits of your case.

To discuss the details of your case, please call my Westport office at 203-226-6168 or contact me online. Your initial consultation is free. I offer some evening and weekend appointments to accommodate work and personal schedules.

  • American Bar Association
  • Connecticut Bar Association
9.4Richard H Raphael
Connecticut Distinguished Attorney

From our blog...

Feed not found.


Contact Westport Divorce Attorney